Le forum de la section informatique de l'ACSP Index du Forum
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

BIENVENUE SUR LE FORUM DE LA SECTION INFORMATIQUE 

N'oubliez pas de vous inscrire à la newsletter du blog.                     

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le forum de la section informatique de l'ACSP Index du Forum -> Le forum de la section informatique de l'ACSP -> Le forum de la section informatique de l'ACSP
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
pascculb

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 08:41 (2017)    Sujet du message: READ BOOK From Bull Run To Appomattox: A Boy's View (Classi Répondre en citant

From Bull Run to Appomattox: A Boy's View (Classic Reprint)
by Luther W. Hopkins

->->->->DOWNLOAD BOOK From Bull Run to Appomattox: A Boy's View (Classic Reprint)

Excerpt from From Bull Run to Appomattox: A Boy's View

I never thought that I should be guilty of writing a book. I did not, however, do this with malice aforethought. My son is responsible for whatever sin I may have committed in presenting this to the public. He and I have been good friends ever since we became acquainted, and he has always insisted upon my telling him all that I know. When he was about three years old he discovered that I had been a soldier in Lee's army from 1861 to 1865, and, although he is of Quaker descent and a loyal member of the Society of Friends, and I am half Quaker, yet he loved war stories and I loved to tell them. This accounts for the production of the book. After I had told him these stories over and over, again and again, when he was grown he insisted upon my starting at the beginning and giving him the whole of my experience in the Confederate army. Then he wanted it published. I yielded to his request, and here is the book. This is not, however, an exact copy of the typewritten manuscript which he has. The original manuscript is more personal.

About the Publisher

Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.com

This book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art technology to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.

From Bull Run to Appomattox: A Boy's View (Classic Reprint) free writer original german reader

Tags: online iBooks offline eng free, kindle download free, download from SaberCatHost pdf, free macbook read, audiobook free, torrent download 1337x, mobile pdf, free online iphone, book ipad free, direct link book mp3 find how download, iphone value francais audio book, download english, download torrent ExtraTorrent, download without account, book french, ebay spanish ebook book page

171bf2437f

READ BOOK Raising Winston: A Guide to a Happy and Healthy BulldogNo Sugar, No Sweat Official Cookbook: 50 Recipes That Taste Anything But Sugar-Free download epub mobi pdf fb2ONLINE BOOK Living or Drinking? Chasing the White RabbitAllan Quatermain download epub mobi pdf fb2ONLINE BOOK El Libro de la Bruja (Spanish Edition)ARKANE Thriller Boxset 3: One Day in New York, Destroyer of Worlds, End of Days download epub mobi pdf fb2Timing The Tides: A Tale of Love Sparked on the Titanic, Rekindled a Century Later (Volume 1) download epub mobi pdf fb2READ BOOK Pain Is Love Finding Its Way[PDF] How to Jumpstart User Testing: 16 Tools to Craft Better Products[PDF] Online Income: 3 Manuscripts: Passive Income, Don't Wait for Opportunity - Create It, and Millionaire Mindset

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 08:41 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le forum de la section informatique de l'ACSP Index du Forum -> Le forum de la section informatique de l'ACSP -> Le forum de la section informatique de l'ACSP Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation